PrefLetter is prepared after the close of the Toronto Stock Exchange on the second Friday of each month (or, if this is a holiday, the business day prior to this); it is then eMailed to subscribers prior to the opening on the following business day. The publication schedule is therefore:
- May 16, 2011
- June 13, 2011
- July 11, 2011
- August 15, 2011
- ...and so on...
Please check PrefBlog for announcements of the precise time at which the latest issue has become available.
- Previous Issue : $29.00 + tax
- Next Issue : $29.00 + tax
- Years Subscription : $185.00 + tax
- Annual Collection: 2009 : $50.00 + tax
- Annual Collection: 2010 : $50.00 + tax
The annual editions will be of interest to those seeking more information about markets and analytical techniques in general, which are discussed in the appendices. They have been described on PrefBlog:
Please submit your email address; since PrefLetter is delivered via eMail, it is necessary that it be confirmed! An eMail containing a link will be sent to the address input; clicking the link will take you to the selection and payment stage.
To ensure receipt of the eMail, please ensure that spam-blockers are bypassed.
- In most cases, it will be sufficient to send an eMail to jiHymas@prefletter.com. You don't need to say anything or get a reply - the act of sending it will tell most software that eMail from this address is not spam. Then start the process again - prior eMails marked as spam will not be released by this procedure.
- in HotMail, try adding "jiHymas@prefLetter.com" as a "Safe Sender".
- Sympatico-MSN and Telus subscribers should log into their on-line eMail service and add "jiHymas@prefLetter.com" as a "Safe Sender".
- in Outlook Express, try adding a Mail Rule that looks like this.